Women, Pictures of Weight Loss Before and After May Be Ruining Your Success

"After only 4 weeks, I went from this ... to this!

Convention pictures before and after weight loss, especially in women, is one of the most recognized in the marketing tactics of the company. However, anyone who has spent time in my site quickly found these pictures of my own absent customers. And contrary to what competitors may want you think it is not because my program does not work. Rather, it is because I do not think the use of weight loss before and after pictures.

True stories of life in the weight loss trenches

Over the years, I have trained many women have told me their failure weight loss stories. Many of them even have foolproof plans that show amazing results with little effort "tried everything". Here's the thing, however, while these pictures are supposed to serve as motivation, inspiration, and proof of the validity of a program, you can have exactly the opposite when, during his travel effect is in trouble.

A customer says her experience with the failure continues as such:

Not a program of weight loss, I have not tried any exercise and diet pills and shakes. But nothing worked, and whenever I can not feel worse, especially when I am constantly exposed to images and testimonies of people who could do it. What was wrong with me? Why am I unable to achieve what seemed so easy for others? Every failure I was more upset not only my body but my mind.

This is a common phenomenon and adds to the obesity epidemic and the constant fast food ads. People want to succeed, want to be healthy and lose weight, but to do mentally, and humiliated before leaving.

The science behind social comparison

This is not just an anecdotal phenomenon, however. There is real science behind why weight loss before and after photos and even any form of "social motivation" does not work. Sociologists have long understood that the pressures of social comparison feed our desires and sense of self, which explains the popularity of social media sites and the phenomenon of "over-sharing".

At best, this type of comparison serves as motivation. We want to feel superior to those around us, if we work hard to prove ourselves. There is a link neuroscientist here, too, that the feelings of superiority activate one of the pleasure centers of the brain called the nucleus accumbens. The reaction of this region of the brain that makes us feel superior and our achievements are the most important achievements.

But all good things, not bad, just the yin, yang, or so to speak. This means that those who do not achieve as much as we do not feel inferior. Regarding the achievements of others, the achievements that you feel you can do and do not cause the pleasure centers of the brain to work in the opposite direction and felt like crap and go.

I know that talking about the loss of ineffective weight before after pictures that make me a bit hypocritical, since I can show my photos on my website. However, pay attention to the amount of photos I post and where I can send. You see, I understand that I must provide "evidence" for marketing purposes, my program works. However, I put the idea out there, let's see if you want. I am a person, and it takes the pressure off you and allows you to refuse and focus on your own achievements and fly instead.

Lesson effects before and after weight loss is just one of a number of important points in my love Your weight loss program online. Visit http://www.sallysymonds.com.au for more ideas, tips and information on how to join our community of real people with a simple goal: to lose weight and keep it off.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento