Mastery and Weight Loss

The long-term success of weight loss depends on many different factors, but , for me, one of the most important is the concept of control . Just like an athlete who participates in the dark sports ( ie unsubsidized ) is the motivation to get up every day and working towards his goal , because the sense of accomplishment that creates the control is a powerful motivator.

Control is not limited to athletics , however. In fact, the motivation, we find our attic to clean or wash the car by the same sense of pleasure and satisfaction that we achieve when we try to control other forms. With the control, we are able to achieve a sense of complacency and development. It encourages problem solving , creativity and risk-taking that eventually leads to mastery of additional tasks and improves self-esteem.

Beautiful as these facts are , however, are in direct conflict with the weight loss programs that common provisions and the area of ​​weight loss work. Instead of offering empowerment and self-efficacy, these prescriptive programs rob you of your independence and discourage problem solving on behalf of making easy "and" fast " things.

A client once told me : " When I started with you, I thought, wow this is so easy, why did not I think of it sooner then I realized why I do not think I had been trained to put on my brain that I forgot . I had one in the first place !

Over the years I have spent thousands of hours on a journey of personal mastery. I learned hundreds of exercises and healthy eating habits that have improved my life , reducing my weight and keep it low .

But I do not think it's simple. I 've never been a coordinated girl , especially when I was still overweight. I lived at school is always the last choice for teams or left standing as the intruder. It was a job! But it was also the motivation. No matter how many times I am a dumbbell in my head or swinging your arms in the wrong direction and hit a wall , a reminder of the things that I can make more than 50 types of plates or feet - lifts the strut and control ceiling these things continue to motivate me and get me in the gym every day.

In my personal journey , mastering each step was how I kept motivated and I 'm fat to fit , and remained long term. However, this continues to be a secret of the most controversial in the field of weight loss. Remember that Marx said . " Sell a man a fish and he will eat for a day , teach him to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity " Now , which side of the equation do you think industry weight loss is about ? Want to master " fishing? Then stop patronizing fish stores .

Need help understanding weight loss of control? My online community, Love your weight loss is there to help you . Featuring a custom to lose weight and keep it independent information and resources http://www.sallysymonds.com.au everything you need to learn to "fish" for a lifetime.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento