Weight Loss Benefit Of Jogging: How To Get Rid Of Love Handles

Use the benefit of jogging exercise to lose love handles

If you are anything like many years ago you could describe himself as "cute " or " expansive " . Anything to hide the fact that you are a bit ' " overweight and a couple of rolls of unsightly fat around your middle . If this is you, then you may want to learn the secret of how to get rid of love handles .

Sorry , there is no secret way to eliminate love handles , but I can tell you how I managed to lose my love handle fat. It will not happen overnight and I had to work on it, but slowly the fat around my waist and other parts of my body started to melt and I managed to stay pretty lean for many years.

Nutrition and exercise is the key to losing love handles

I did not know a lot about nutrition and exercise at that time and I still do not know much, but I knew that I need to do some exercise. Any exercise is better than nothing right? He also knew that the more calories you eat the more fat accumulates in the body . I have no idea why everything seems to be going around your middle first , but it seems to be very common .

The first thing I did was cut the size of my meals to reduce my calorie intake. This is very difficult to do if you have a slow metabolism , as I do because you have to eat a lot before you start to gain weight. This means that you probably do not eat that much to begin with. You can also make changes to the things you eat to help you lose fat. For more information on nutrition , see this article: food to help lose weight.

The next step is to introduce some regular exercise . This will burn some of the calories you consume allowing you to at least eat something . When you decide what type of exercise you are going to do you should choose something that you enjoy doing and can see yourself doing regularly and consistently . In this way we will be able to maintain for a long time to come.

Jogging to lose weight

I decided to start running. I wanted to lose body fat all over , but I was more concerned about my love handles. I also knew that I wanted to go jogging in the park, along the river bank. A pleasant environment is a decisive advantage and the incentive to keep going as are the occasions when I meet a girl jogging and swap notes with weight loss .

Your race weight loss

Exactly how many calories you burn by jogging depends on a number of factors. The heavier you are and the faster you run , the more calories are burned . A rule of thumb estimate suggests that jogging to lose weight you burn about 10 calories per minute. You can use this estimate to calculate the amount of jogging you have to do .

Calories burned jogging in 30 minutes 6 times a week will be about 1,800 calories a week . Another rule of thumb indicates that 1 pound of body fat equals 3,500 calories. This step should lose about 1 pound every 2 weeks, which is a very slow but healthy way to lose weight. This assumes , of course, the weight was stable before exercise were taken and not to eat more than they were before.

"It 's been a slow process, but over time has shown me how to get rid of love handles, because eventually disappeared. Diverto still running to this day and my love handles have never returned .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento