Is Everything Fair in the War Against Weight?

People come in all shapes and sizes. Each of us is an individual and we have so many body shapes as faces do. Except identical twins , there are two sides of the same .

Yet many of us try to imitate the latest look .

Ridiculous statements of the press when it comes to fashion . " Breasts are not fashionable " or " The look this fall is narrow hips ! " As if we can change our body shapes to deal with fashion ! What happens next year, when the breasts are back in fashion ?

Yet people fall for it , and try to plan to change shape . If they can not , they will go for liposuction or plastic surgery.

People go to extreme measures to be thin. Some diets that are around are just starvation diets . Diet can get emaciated appearance and I wonder what will happen to their bodies as they age .

They lose bone density ?

They will be able to fight against the disease ?

There will be no nutrients in their body to fall back on when they are sick .

Can anyone define the point of danger in these days?

We have a BMI chart that uses a table to show that we are underweight , overweight, obese or morbidly obese . A healthy BMI can range from 19:25 . It is estimated that between 25 and 30 is overweight. 30 to 35 is classified as obese , and 35 , as it is recognized as morbidly obese .

I have a BMI of 26. But I'm healthier than I 've ever seen, and I have friends who say the same thing themselves. Current studies are wondering if it is in the overweight category is more secure than normal weight.

Yet , we are still in the midst of an obesity epidemic . We ask people to be thin to be accepted, but the organs of becoming fat ! As a result , we are losing touch with the reality of what our bodies need and look at what we should or should not eat.

We look at the people in the restaurants , and if you are fat , let's consider what you eat . We use phrases like , "Oh , you're good ! " And I hate that term is generally used if you eat a salad !

When you eat , what do you base your choices on ?

How much time will be when you choose what you really want ?

Perhaps your choice is based on what people will think !

There are many reasons why people choose what they want to eat, but rarely for the right reasons . If you leave you feel guilty and probably say they'll be back on the diet tomorrow ! If you omit certain foods that can get a comment - or the person feels the need to explain why.

We often hear the phrase " It's not fair , she eats everything and never puts one ounces . " I remember when I was stuck in my diet days , sitting in a pub with my husband, and watching people have their dessert . I have not had one, but looked wistfully thinking, " This is not right , none of these people has a weight problem , but I do , and I am what happens without it! " But the question is " What is not true ? "

How do I know? How could I say there was no one at home? I just see what happens in the pub at the time ! I felt indignant , but I had no reason to feel this way. As far as I know you can stick to a diet and ate at home for a real treat!

Even though I had weight problems in the past, and even though I am overweight by a stone in the last few years, in fact , for the last 21 years of my life , I was a reasonable size . Maybe it could be a bit ' over weight, but for which the norm ?

I've had people say to me: "Why are you worried about your weight , you do not have a weight problem " They assume because I look good , there is no weight problem .. I do not see all the work that goes into weight loss ! Then I have to tell them that they are thin, because I work to be thin .

That said, however , I have no problem with my weight now, how I solved exactly what I eat , and I'm sticking to it . It ' ironic that now I'm accused of being difficult! But it does not bother me at all , because it is much better than to be worrying about weight loss !

Many people I meet who have weight problems can not accept that we have a choice . We both need to eat properly and do not indulge in sugar , starch or refined foods , or we put up with being fat ! We can not have it both ways . But to say : "This is not just" self indulgent !

All this comes to mind today when I was with a friend who was tucking into a giant muffin ! She always asks me if I have something to eat when we have coffee outside . She can not accept that what they are really happy to have nothing to eat !

When I'm in someone else's home , and I say no to something that I seem so surprised and sorry for me , because I can not do it. I can not convince you that I will not! Consider my feelings , they feel like having to say no!

Another phrase I heard was "It 's good for you, you have a strong will! " Words will always fail in this , I have a strong will , I simply accept the fact that I have a choice . If I want to gain weight , I will have a muffin . But do not want to gain weight , so I have a muffin. Easy!

To lose weight and keep it requires a lot of work. In fact, any task requires .

Tiger Woods started playing golf at the age of 2 years!

A pianist for hours and hours every day to stay healthy practices .

There is no magic wand , but I can testify that you pay at the end .

And ' unfair that you can not lose weight? Or you can change your way of thinking ?

I am a trainer and weight management help people with weight problems and food by changing their way of thinking. I was in chronic diet for over 40 years and then I realized that all the systems of the world would not make a difference until I was able to change my thinking and change my attitude against not only the food choices , but my overall lifestyle . Help people see how they can change their way of thinking and beliefs and find a way out of the trap that they are compatible with the need to lose weight and overcome what they believe is a defect. Once it is possible to have a belief in yourself and who you are , are you sure , and I know that you will win . You can download my free book " Reflections of a Chronic Dieter " when you sign up for my newsletter http://www.patriciacherrylifecoach.com . If you want my next book " 20 Ways to cope with the struggle with weight. " Coming in September .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento